OneCoWork is looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to utilize hands-on accounting experience and an in-depth understanding of accounting principles and company practices to perform complex accounting activities and financial analysis. The successful candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail, but also will have to be a truly personal and committed person, able to integrate completely into the OneCoWork family.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- University Graduate in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Proven experience as junior accountant
- Great attention to detail & analytical profile
- Good understanding of accounting and financial practices. Spanish GAAP knowledge will be highly valued.
- Strong base in Spanish and fluency in English are both essential
- Verbal and written communication skills, as well as organization skills must be extremely strong
- Proficiency on Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Recording business transactions
- Monthly billing supervision & accounts receivable management
- Accounts payable management & perform reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations & payments
- KPI’s tracking and reporting this on a monthly basis
- Assist in other administrative tasks
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture, and grow from the bottom-up inside the team.
- Private health insurance
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Flexible working hours
Do you think you fit the description or do you know someone who does? Please get in touch, calling us or sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org