OneCoWork is thrilled to host Enconmenda for an event focused around a panel discussion with successful SaaS founders. Read more about the event below and make sure to get a ticket before they are gone; space is limited to 80 guests.
Encomenda Smart Capital, the Super Angel Fund that invested in the highest number of startups in Spain last year, is organizing their second Encomenda Community event in Barcelona.
At this event, we will have a panel with some of the most successful SaaS entrepreneurs talking about how to launch a SaaS company, how to scale sales, how to build a great product and how to fundraise.
- Javier Darriba (Co-CEO & Co-Founder @ UserZoom, Co-Founder @ The SaaS Institute): Javier is known to be one of the most recognized experts in the SaaS landscape. He co-founded UserZoom, the Spanish SaaS company that has raised more money from the US (+40M$). He has now co-founded The SaaS Institute, the leading sales consulting firm that is helping some of the most high-growth scalable SaaS companies in the ecosystem.
- David Casellas (Head of Sales & Co-Founder @ Redpoints, Managing Partner & Co-Founder @ Pridatect): David co-founded Redpoints, the largest Spanish legal tech startup (+$26M raised) and led its Sales Department. Now he has co-founded Pridatect, a startup that will revolutionize data privacy protection.
- Javier Fondevila (Co-Founder & Co-CEO @ Holded): Javier co-founded Holded, a full-stack cloud management software that is becoming one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Spain and one of the most promising tech companies in the entrepreneurial space.
Oriol Juncosa, Managing Partner at Encomenda Smart Capital, will moderate the panel. Oriol has advised or invested in some of the most successful SaaS in Spain and Europe, including Carto, Typeform, Force manager, Holded and Pridatect (+70M$ raised for the companies where he has been advisor).
When and Where?
OneCoWork Plaça Catalunya GroundFloor
12th of February at 6 pm.
- 18:00 Doors open
- 18:20 Opening and presentation of Encomenda Smart Capital
- 18:30 Panel with Javier Darriba, David Casellas and Javier Fondevila
- 19:30 Networking with beers
Sign me up!
Tickets can be purchased for free, here.