ECONMENDA MILLENIAL FOUNDERS
22 November 2018
Carrer de l'Escar 26, 08039, Barcelona
Encomenda Smart Capital, the Super Angel Fund co-founded by Carlos Blanco and Oriol Juncosa, is organizing its first Encomenda Community event in Barcelona.
In this new edition, we will have a panel with some young entrepreneurs (all of them younger than 30 years) that have some of the most promising startups in the entrepreneurial landscape in Barcelona.
- Colvin (Sergi Bastardas, COO): online flower shop that has received in the last 2 years more than €9M in funding from investors like Samaipata Ventures, Venture Capital P101 and Mediaset Spain, among others.
- Laagam (Diego Arroyo, CEO): apparel and fashion digital native brand that empowers girls to take action. Laagam has received investment from Cabiedes&Partners, David Baratech (co-founder and CPO at Ulabox) and other business angels.
- Landbot (Jiaqi Pan, CEO): SaaS that allows users to create conversational landing pages through chatbots. Landbot has recently closed a €1M round with Nauta Capital, Encomenda Smart Capital and Bankinter.
- Goin (David Riudor, CEO): the app that allows the automation of saving money and investing it. Co-founded by the winners of the most recognized hackathon in the USA, Goin has been funded by K Fund, Encomenda Smart Capital and Angels Capital.
Mario Brassesco, Investment Associate at Encomenda Smart Capital, will moderate the panel. We will discuss the selection of co-founders, how to build a top-notch team, tips on fundraising and international growth, among other topics.
Thursday 22 November 2018. Doors open 19:00
- 19:20 opening and presentation of Encomenda Smart Capital
- 19:30 panel with Colvin, Laagam, Landbot and Goin
- 20:30 networking with beers
This event is free!
However, there is limited space available so get your ticket by clicking here.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn and network with the inspiring minds behind some of the most promising startups in the entrepreneurial landscape in Barcelona.