OneCoWork is currently looking to expand its family and hire a passionate and motivated Social Media Manager to join our marketing team in Barcelona. This person will manage our communication strategy across all our social media channels!
- Creation of compelling content (written, photo, and video) for all of OneCoWork’s social media channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, LinkedIn, and Youtube.
- Maintain, control and update the content calendar for all of our accounts on the various platforms, so that our posting forms part of a wider plan. This needs to include all the key players and influencers involved, withing OneCoWork and externally.
- Help execute strategic social media content and campaigns for new locations, events, and brand partnerships.
- Day-to-day, hands-on community management of several social media channels (replying to questions and concerns, writing and scheduling daily posts, etc.)
- Make educated, informed recommendations based on tracking of the performance of our social media channels and posts.
- Be in the right place, at the right time; attend our events to take pictures, videos and notes for our social media channels. This includes during and outside of normal working hours.
- Maintain an open communication flow and work together with other OneCoWork teams, including graphic design, corporate branding, video managers and photographers, for the production of relevant media.
- Get involved in the brainstorming for new marketing campaigns; communication channels and other ideas.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree - think Communications, Marketing, etc...
- Minimum 3 years of social media experience
- Proactive, data-driven, and creative individual with strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with all major social media platforms and software
- Fast learner; you must be able to pick up and familiarise yourself with software changes and developments quickly
- Artistic eye; you must have a keen instinct about what's on-brand and be confident in design and photography
- Must have experience creating content specifically for social media
- Location: You must be eligible to work in Barcelona and willing to travel as necessary
- Must be fluent in English and have a strong level of Spanish
- Strong personal social media presence (please share!)
- Experience with contests, polls, special promotions, and social media marketing is a plus
- Published writing examples
- Photography and video editing skills must provide examples
- Photoshop and/or InDesign skills, must provide examples
Do you think you fit the description or do you know someone who does? Please get in touch, calling us or sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.